Today went about as well as I could have hoped for.
First thing in the morning the catheter went out, that felt good. Later in the day, I had dim sum nearby with my friends. That was good.
I got a massage in the afternoon, that was great.
I had some yummy snacks at the new Japanese restaurant in my 'hood this evening. That was good.
I took half a Vicodin first thing in the AM just in case the catheter removal would be problematic (it wasn't) and I haven't had to take any pain killers since, so I'm only on antibiotics (and the pro-biotic drinks that Jeanne made me get at Whole Foods today).
I honestly feel better than I did the days before the surgery and not just mentally/emotionally.
I'm trying to take it easy, but pretty much feel as normal as I ever have. Tomorrow afternoon it's off to Chicago and then Europe...
Thanks again to all my friends for all your supportive emails, calls and thoughts.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment