Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tomorrow's the day

Well, tomorrow's the day.  I'm well rested, or at least I was till I tried to do a week's worth of work today, and Jeanne's in town to be my "surgery buddy" - she'll take me to UCSF/Mt.Zion tomorrow at 10 and they expect that they will let her take me home late that afternoon if I feel up to it.

Supposedly they will give her an update before I'm coherent enough to post it myself so I'll have her post it here.  If you want an individual personalized update, you'll have to negotiate it with her. :)

Send good thoughts between noon and 1pm Pacific.  And remember, we're all rooting for Ta (or T0).
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be thinking of you. Hang in there. Let me know if you need anything the next few days. I am not too far from SF.

Charles said...

Our thoughts are with you. BTW, not to distract you or anything, but are you interested in Alinea after BARGE? :)

Patti said...

After tomorrow, everything shall be right with the world again.

A Dived Ref said...

Good luck with the procedure and wishing you well from across the pond.

Steve Kelley said...

Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way! Hoping for low grade and stage and easy treatments after an even easier recovery. Have some Dim Sum for me...