Sunday, May 3, 2009

One Week Check

I guess I haven't posted much because no much is new.

I've been on a two week trip for work, traveling to Chicago tired me out somewhat, but as long as I remember to take it easy it's not too bad.

It is weird to try to remember to "take it easy" as I'm used to working out regularly, walking a lot and carrying heavy bags through many airports (turns out that might be more taxing than my regular workout!).   However, my body lets me know pretty quickly when I'm not taking it easy enough by making me feel tired.  It also lets me know when I'm not drinking enough water by making it painful to pee.  Or maybe that's also from not taking it easy.

In any case,  since Chicago, I'm taking it easy for my couple of days in London and now three days in Munich.  Too bad, really, as I prefer to see the sights by walking everywhere and this has forced me to find busses and whatnots.

In a few days it's back to London for more working/training and then another long flight back home, though it'll be more than two weeks since the TURBT by then, so I hope it'll be all fine.

Next real medical update is May 13th, unless they call me earlier if the pathology results are available - but they had told me they are seldom ready before two weeks after surgery.

No comments: