Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day

I'm too exhausted to analyze more statistics, not that there is much point to it other than intellectual exercise anyway. So I'll just summarize what will happen tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow morning I go meet the Specialist/Surgeon. I believe he'll recommend my next course of action either based on the films/reports of previous doctors or he will look at the tumors himself.

I'm guessing that the TUR will be scheduled but I have no clue for how soon. At this point, I'd like to do it as soon as possible not necessarily because I think a week one way or another is actually going to make a difference, but just because I want to get it over with.

At some point, either tomorrow or after procedure, or after the pathology is back another week after procedure is probably when we decide on whether or not I'll need any adjunct therapy.

Ben's coming with me to the appointment in case my brain gets full and I forget something I'm supposed to remember, and also for moral support.

Stay tuned.

No comments: