I think the cyctoscopy results I just had are about as good as I could possibly imagine - my bladder lining looks (and I'm using the doctor's own words here) "perfect".
Now, I was watching on the monitor and I saw it with my own eyes - I don't even have any scarring! The lining healed completely. Looks totaly smooth and healthy, no evidence of anything except a healthy bladder.
Whoo-hoo!
Sent from my BlackBerry
Monday, August 10, 2009
Three months all clear!
Posted by
Asya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with your previous posting that "survivor" seems like a word more suited to someone in the throes of disease (or a bad reality TV show). You and your medical team met the disease early and vanquished it before it got a grip. Like any enemy, it can always return - so you are right to build up your defenses. Meanwhile, all hail Asya the Conqueror!
WOOOHOOOO!
Post a Comment